The authors state no conflict of interest.
An integrated suite of fast docking algorithms†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3197–3204, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Mashiach, E., Schneidman-Duhovny, D., Peri, A., Shavit, Y., Nussinov, R. and Wolfson, H. J. (2010), An integrated suite of fast docking algorithms. Proteins, 78: 3197–3204. doi: 10.1002/prot.22790
The publisher or recipient acknowledges right of the U.S. Government to retain a nonexclusive, royalty-free license in and to any copyright covering the article.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2010
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1403/09
- The Hermann Minkowski Minerva Geometry Center
- The National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN261200800001E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!