The authors state no conflict of interest.
ReplicOpter: A replicate optimizer for flexible docking†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3156–3165, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Demerdash, O. N. A., Buyan, A. and Mitchell, J. C. (2010), ReplicOpter: A replicate optimizer for flexible docking. Proteins, 78: 3156–3165. doi: 10.1002/prot.22811
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
- US Department of Energy Genomics:GTL and SciDAC Programs. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER25627
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!