The authors state no conflict of interest.
Docking and scoring protein interactions: CAPRI 2009†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3073–3084, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Lensink, M. F. and Wodak, S. J. (2010), Docking and scoring protein interactions: CAPRI 2009. Proteins, 78: 3073–3084. doi: 10.1002/prot.22818
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- Canada Institute of Health Research, Sickkids Foundation
- Ontario Research Fund
- PrioNet Network of Excellence, Canada
- Région Wallonne of Belgium. Grant Number: DGTRE 515993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!