Dima Kozakov, David R. Hall, Dmitri Beglov, and Ryan Brenke are the joint first authors to this work.
Achieving reliability and high accuracy in automated protein docking: Cluspro, PIPER, SDU, and stability analysis in CAPRI rounds 13–19†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3124–3130, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Kozakov, D., Hall, D. R., Beglov, D., Brenke, R., Comeau, S. R., Shen, Y., Li, K., Zheng, J., Vakili, P., Paschalidis, I. Ch. and Vajda, S. (2010), Achieving reliability and high accuracy in automated protein docking: Cluspro, PIPER, SDU, and stability analysis in CAPRI rounds 13–19. Proteins, 78: 3124–3130. doi: 10.1002/prot.22835
The authors state no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
- National Institute for Health. Grant Numbers: GM61867, GM93147
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MRI DBI-0116574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!