Combined use of computational chemistry, NMR screening, and X-ray crystallography for identification and characterization of fluorophilic protein environments
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3281–3291, December 2010
How to Cite
Vulpetti, A., Schiering, N. and Dalvit, C. (2010), Combined use of computational chemistry, NMR screening, and X-ray crystallography for identification and characterization of fluorophilic protein environments. Proteins, 78: 3281–3291. doi: 10.1002/prot.22836
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!