Jaime L. Stark and Kelly A. Mercier contributed equally to this work.
Solution structure and function of YndB, an AHSA1 protein from Bacillus subtilis†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3328–3340, December 2010
How to Cite
Stark, J. L., Mercier, K. A., Mueller, G. A., Acton, T. B., Xiao, R., Montelione, G. T. and Powers, R. (2010), Solution structure and function of YndB, an AHSA1 protein from Bacillus subtilis. Proteins, 78: 3328–3340. doi: 10.1002/prot.22840
The content of this article is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2010
- Protein Structure Initiative of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U54 GM074958
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Nebraska. Grant Number: R21AI081154
- NIH. Grant Number: RR015468-01
- Battelle (U.S. Department of Energy Office of Biological and Environmental Research). Grant Number: KP130103
- Tobacco Settlement Biomedical Research Development Fund
- NIH (Intramural Research Program)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!