How different from random are docking predictions when ranked by scoring functions?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3376–3385, December 2010
How to Cite
Feliu, E. and Oliva, B. (2010), How different from random are docking predictions when ranked by scoring functions?. Proteins, 78: 3376–3385. doi: 10.1002/prot.22844
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) and Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). Grant Numbers: MTM2009-14163-C02-01, PROFIT PSE-0100000-2007-1, PSE-0100000-2009-8, BIO2008-0205, EU FP7 ERASysBio+ (SHIPREC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!