How different from random are docking predictions when ranked by scoring functions?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3376–3385, December 2010
How to Cite
Feliu, E. and Oliva, B. (2010), How different from random are docking predictions when ranked by scoring functions?. Proteins, 78: 3376–3385. doi: 10.1002/prot.22844
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) and Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). Grant Numbers: MTM2009-14163-C02-01, PROFIT PSE-0100000-2007-1, PSE-0100000-2009-8, BIO2008-0205, EU FP7 ERASysBio+ (SHIPREC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_22844_sm_SuppMaterials.pdf||300K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.