The authors state no conflict of interest.
Determining macromolecular assembly structures by molecular docking and fitting into an electron density map†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3205–3211, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Lasker, K., Sali, A. and Wolfson, H. J. (2010), Determining macromolecular assembly structures by molecular docking and fitting into an electron density map. Proteins, 78: 3205–3211. doi: 10.1002/prot.22845
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM54762, U54 RR022220, PN2 EY016525, R01 GM083960
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1403/09
- Sandler Family Supporting Foundation
- Hermann Minkowski Minerva Center for Geometry
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.