Computational modeling of laminin N-terminal domains using sparse distance constraints from disulfide bonds and chemical cross-linking
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3409–3427, December 2010
How to Cite
Kalkhof, S., Haehn, S., Paulsson, M., Smyth, N., Meiler, J. and Sinz, A. (2010), Computational modeling of laminin N-terminal domains using sparse distance constraints from disulfide bonds and chemical cross-linking. Proteins, 78: 3409–3427. doi: 10.1002/prot.22848
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SI 867/7-1 and SM 65/1-3
- Köln Fortune program of the Medical Faculty of the University of Cologne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!