Computational modeling of laminin N-terminal domains using sparse distance constraints from disulfide bonds and chemical cross-linking
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3409–3427, December 2010
How to Cite
Kalkhof, S., Haehn, S., Paulsson, M., Smyth, N., Meiler, J. and Sinz, A. (2010), Computational modeling of laminin N-terminal domains using sparse distance constraints from disulfide bonds and chemical cross-linking. Proteins, 78: 3409–3427. doi: 10.1002/prot.22848
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SI 867/7-1 and SM 65/1-3
- Köln Fortune program of the Medical Faculty of the University of Cologne
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.