Structure-based prediction of protein–peptide specificity in rosetta
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3437–3449, December 2010
How to Cite
King, C. A. and Bradley, P. (2010), Structure-based prediction of protein–peptide specificity in rosetta. Proteins, 78: 3437–3449. doi: 10.1002/prot.22851
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program, and FHCRC Herbold Computational Biology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!