Structural studies on the enzyme complex isopropylmalate isomerase (LeuCD) from Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 35–49, January 2011
How to Cite
Manikandan, K., Geerlof, A., Zozulya, A. V., Svergun, D. I. and Weiss, M. S. (2011), Structural studies on the enzyme complex isopropylmalate isomerase (LeuCD) from Mycobacterium tuberculosis . Proteins, 79: 35–49. doi: 10.1002/prot.22856
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2010 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation
- EU Design Study “SAXIER”. Grant Number: 011934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!