The authors Juliana I. dos Santos and Mariana Cintra-Francischinelli contributed equally to this work.
Structural, functional, and bioinformatics studies reveal a new snake venom homologue phospholipase A2 class
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 61–78, January 2011
How to Cite
dos Santos, J. I., Cintra-Francischinelli, M., Borges, R. J., Fernandes, C. A. H., Pizzo, P., Cintra, A. C. O., Braz, A. S. K., Soares, A. M. and Fontes, M. R. M. (2011), Structural, functional, and bioinformatics studies reveal a new snake venom homologue phospholipase A2 class. Proteins, 79: 61–78. doi: 10.1002/prot.22858
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2010 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!