Kristoffer Illergard and Anni Kauko contributed equally to this work.
Why are polar residues within the membrane core evolutionary conserved?
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 79–91, January 2011
How to Cite
Illergård, K., Kauko, A. and Elofsson, A. (2011), Why are polar residues within the membrane core evolutionary conserved?. Proteins, 79: 79–91. doi: 10.1002/prot.22859
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2010 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- Swedish Research Councils, the Foundation for strategic research (SSF) and the EU 6'the Framework program through the EM-BRACE project. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2004-512092
- Academy of Finland
Additional Supporting Information may be found in online version of the article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.