Crystal structure of 3-hexulose-6-phosphate synthase, a member of the orotidine 5′-monophosphate decarboxylase suprafamily
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 16, pages 3488–3492, December 2010
How to Cite
Orita, I., Kita, A., Yurimoto, H., Kato, N., Sakai, Y. and Miki, K. (2010), Crystal structure of 3-hexulose-6-phosphate synthase, a member of the orotidine 5′-monophosphate decarboxylase suprafamily. Proteins, 78: 3488–3492. doi: 10.1002/prot.22860
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan; National Project on Protein Structural and Function Analysis; Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 22380052
- Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 19780058
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 22310046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!