Conformational regulation of the EGFR kinase core by the juxtamembrane and C-terminal tail: A molecular dynamics study
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 99–114, January 2011
How to Cite
Mustafa, M., Mirza, A. and Kannan, N. (2011), Conformational regulation of the EGFR kinase core by the juxtamembrane and C-terminal tail: A molecular dynamics study. Proteins, 79: 99–114. doi: 10.1002/prot.22862
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- Georgia Cancer Coalition, University of Georgia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!