The activity of recombinant human neuroglobin as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 115–125, January 2011
How to Cite
Li, W., Wu, Y., Ren, C., Lu, Y., Gao, Y., Zheng, X. and Zhang, C. (2011), The activity of recombinant human neuroglobin as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Proteins, 79: 115–125. doi: 10.1002/prot.22863
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2010 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- National Basic Research Project (973 program). Grant Number: 2006CB504100
- Natural Science Foundation of China (General Program). Grant Numbers: 81070741, 30900830, 30700246, 30771230
- Special Key Programs for Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX09503-002, 2009ZX09301-002, and 2009ZX09103-616
- Major Program for Science and Technology Research of Beijing Municipal Bureau. Grant Number: 7061004
- Major Project for Tackling Key Problems on Science and Technology Research of Beijing Municipal Bureau. Grant Number: Z07000200540702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!