A computational investigation on the role of glycosylation in the binding of alpha1 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor with two alpha-neurotoxins
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 142–152, January 2011
How to Cite
Dimitropoulos, N., Papakyriakou, A., Dalkas, G. A., Chasapis, C. T., Poulas, K. and Spyroulias, G. A. (2011), A computational investigation on the role of glycosylation in the binding of alpha1 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor with two alpha-neurotoxins. Proteins, 79: 142–152. doi: 10.1002/prot.22867
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- EU FP7 “Neurocypres” project. Grant Number: 202088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!