Sanguthevar Rajasekaran and Jerlin Camilus Merlin contributed equally to this work
A computational tool for identifying minimotifs in protein–protein interactions and improving the accuracy of minimotif predictions
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 153–164, January 2011
How to Cite
Rajasekaran, S., Merlin, J. C., Kundeti, V., Mi, T., Oommen, A., Vyas, J., Alaniz, I., Chung, K., Chowdhury, F., Deverasatty, S., Irvey, T. M., Lacambacal, D., Lara, D., Panchangam, S., Rathnayake, V., Watts, P. and Schiller, M. R. (2011), A computational tool for identifying minimotifs in protein–protein interactions and improving the accuracy of minimotif predictions. Proteins, 79: 153–164. doi: 10.1002/prot.22868
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2010 03:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM079689
- NSF. Grant Number: 0829916
- Universities of Nevada Las Vegas and Connecticut
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!