Sanguthevar Rajasekaran and Jerlin Camilus Merlin contributed equally to this work
A computational tool for identifying minimotifs in protein–protein interactions and improving the accuracy of minimotif predictions
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 153–164, January 2011
How to Cite
Rajasekaran, S., Merlin, J. C., Kundeti, V., Mi, T., Oommen, A., Vyas, J., Alaniz, I., Chung, K., Chowdhury, F., Deverasatty, S., Irvey, T. M., Lacambacal, D., Lara, D., Panchangam, S., Rathnayake, V., Watts, P. and Schiller, M. R. (2011), A computational tool for identifying minimotifs in protein–protein interactions and improving the accuracy of minimotif predictions. Proteins, 79: 153–164. doi: 10.1002/prot.22868
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2010 03:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM079689
- NSF. Grant Number: 0829916
- Universities of Nevada Las Vegas and Connecticut
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.