Solution NMR structure of the plasmid-encoded fimbriae regulatory protein PefI from Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 335–339, January 2011
How to Cite
Aramini, J. M., Rossi, P., Cort, J. R., Ma, L.-C., Xiao, R., Acton, T. B. and Montelione, G. T. (2011), Solution NMR structure of the plasmid-encoded fimbriae regulatory protein PefI from Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium. Proteins, 79: 335–339. doi: 10.1002/prot.22869
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 02:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2010
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences Protein Structure Initiative (PSI). Grant Number: U54-GM074958.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!