Solution NMR structure of the plasmid-encoded fimbriae regulatory protein PefI from Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 335–339, January 2011
How to Cite
Aramini, J. M., Rossi, P., Cort, J. R., Ma, L.-C., Xiao, R., Acton, T. B. and Montelione, G. T. (2011), Solution NMR structure of the plasmid-encoded fimbriae regulatory protein PefI from Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium. Proteins, 79: 335–339. doi: 10.1002/prot.22869
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2010 02:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2010
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences Protein Structure Initiative (PSI). Grant Number: U54-GM074958.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.