Roles for the two N-terminal (β/α) modules in the folding of a (β/α)8-barrel protein as studied by fragmentation analysis
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 221–231, January 2011
How to Cite
Akanuma, S. and Yamagishi, A. (2011), Roles for the two N-terminal (β/α) modules in the folding of a (β/α)8-barrel protein as studied by fragmentation analysis. Proteins, 79: 221–231. doi: 10.1002/prot.22874
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!