Roles for the two N-terminal (β/α) modules in the folding of a (β/α)8-barrel protein as studied by fragmentation analysis
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 221–231, January 2011
How to Cite
Akanuma, S. and Yamagishi, A. (2011), Roles for the two N-terminal (β/α) modules in the folding of a (β/α)8-barrel protein as studied by fragmentation analysis. Proteins, 79: 221–231. doi: 10.1002/prot.22874
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 03:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.