Principal component and normal mode analysis of proteins; a quantitative comparison using the GroEL subunit
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 232–243, January 2011
How to Cite
Skjaerven, L., Martinez, A. and Reuter, N. (2011), Principal component and normal mode analysis of proteins; a quantitative comparison using the GroEL subunit. Proteins, 79: 232–243. doi: 10.1002/prot.22875
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 02:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.