Srinivas Ramachandran and Pradeep Kota contributed equally to this work.
Automated minimization of steric clashes in protein structures
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 261–270, January 2011
How to Cite
Ramachandran, S., Kota, P., Ding, F. and Dokholyan, N. V. (2011), Automated minimization of steric clashes in protein structures. Proteins, 79: 261–270. doi: 10.1002/prot.22879
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 09PRE2090068
- University of North Carolina Research Council
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM080742
- ARRA supplements. Grant Numbers: GM080742-03S1, GM066940-06S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!