Exploring coumarin egress channels in human cytochrome p450 2a6 by random acceleration and steered molecular dynamics simulations
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 271–281, January 2011
How to Cite
Li, W., Shen, J., Liu, G., Tang, Y. and Hoshino, T. (2011), Exploring coumarin egress channels in human cytochrome p450 2a6 by random acceleration and steered molecular dynamics simulations. Proteins, 79: 271–281. doi: 10.1002/prot.22880
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10ZR1407000
- Science Foundation for the Excellent Youth Scholars of East China University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: YC0157115
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0774
- National S&T Major Project of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09501-001
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.