This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Mapping mouse IL-13 binding regions using structure modeling, molecular docking, and high-density peptide microarray analysis†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 282–293, January 2011
How to Cite
Madala, S. K., Dolan, M. A., Sharma, D., Ramalingam, T. R., Wilson, M. S., Mentink-Kane, M. M., Masison, D. C. and Wynn, T. A. (2011), Mapping mouse IL-13 binding regions using structure modeling, molecular docking, and high-density peptide microarray analysis . Proteins, 79: 282–293. doi: 10.1002/prot.22881
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NIAID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!