This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Mapping mouse IL-13 binding regions using structure modeling, molecular docking, and high-density peptide microarray analysis†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 282–293, January 2011
How to Cite
Madala, S. K., Dolan, M. A., Sharma, D., Ramalingam, T. R., Wilson, M. S., Mentink-Kane, M. M., Masison, D. C. and Wynn, T. A. (2011), Mapping mouse IL-13 binding regions using structure modeling, molecular docking, and high-density peptide microarray analysis . Proteins, 79: 282–293. doi: 10.1002/prot.22881
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NIAID
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.