Improved identification of outer membrane beta barrel proteins using primary sequence, predicted secondary structure, and evolutionary information
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 294–303, January 2011
How to Cite
Mizianty, M. J. and Kurgan, L. (2011), Improved identification of outer membrane beta barrel proteins using primary sequence, predicted secondary structure, and evolutionary information. Proteins, 79: 294–303. doi: 10.1002/prot.22882
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 SEP 2010 02:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, Killam Trusts
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.