Effect of using suboptimal alignments in template-based protein structure prediction
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 315–334, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H. and Kihara, D. (2011), Effect of using suboptimal alignments in template-based protein structure prediction. Proteins, 79: 315–334. doi: 10.1002/prot.22885
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2010 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM075004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS800568, EF0850009, IIS0915801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!