Effect of using suboptimal alignments in template-based protein structure prediction
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 315–334, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H. and Kihara, D. (2011), Effect of using suboptimal alignments in template-based protein structure prediction. Proteins, 79: 315–334. doi: 10.1002/prot.22885
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2010 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM075004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS800568, EF0850009, IIS0915801
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.