Simplified modeling approach suggests structural mechanisms for constitutive activation of the C5a receptor
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 787–802, March 2011
How to Cite
Nikiforovich, G. V., Marshall, G. R. and Baranski, T. J. (2011), Simplified modeling approach suggests structural mechanisms for constitutive activation of the C5a receptor. Proteins, 79: 787–802. doi: 10.1002/prot.22918
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2010 02:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM 71634, GM63720
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!