Structures of parasitic CDPK domains point to a common mechanism of activation
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 803–820, March 2011
How to Cite
Wernimont, A. K., Amani, M., Qiu, W., Pizarro, J. C., Artz, J. D., Lin, Y.-H., Lew, J., Hutchinson, A. and Hui, R. (2011), Structures of parasitic CDPK domains point to a common mechanism of activation. Proteins, 79: 803–820. doi: 10.1002/prot.22919
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2010 02:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC). Grant Number: 1097737
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Ontario Genomics Institute
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Ontario Innovation Trust
- Ontario Ministry for Research and Innovation
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis Research Foundation
- Petrus and Augusta Hedlund's Foundation
- Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!