A miniaturized technique for assessing protein thermodynamics and function using fast determination of quantitative cysteine reactivity
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1034–1047, April 2011
How to Cite
Isom, D. G., Marguet, P. R., Oas, T. G. and Hellinga, H. W. (2011), A miniaturized technique for assessing protein thermodynamics and function using fast determination of quantitative cysteine reactivity. Proteins, 79: 1034–1047. doi: 10.1002/prot.22932
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2010 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2010
- NIH Director's Pioneer Award. Grant Number: 5DPI OD000122
- Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: HSH ODC-08-C-00099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!