Structural architecture of Galdieria sulphuraria DCN1L
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1329–1336, April 2011
How to Cite
Sethe Burgie, E., Bingman, C. A., Makino, S.-i., Wesenberg, G. E., Pan, X., Fox, B. G. and Phillips, G. N. (2011), Structural architecture of Galdieria sulphuraria DCN1L. Proteins, 79: 1329–1336. doi: 10.1002/prot.22937
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2010 02:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- NIH Protein Structure Initiative. Grant Number: GM074901
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Michigan Technology Tri-Corridor. Grant Number: 085P1000817
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: Y1-CO-1020
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: Y1-GM-1104
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!