Effect of flanking residues on the conformational sampling of the internal fusion peptide from Ebola virus
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1109–1117, April 2011
How to Cite
Jaskierny, A. J., Panahi, A. and Feig, M. (2011), Effect of flanking residues on the conformational sampling of the internal fusion peptide from Ebola virus. Proteins, 79: 1109–1117. doi: 10.1002/prot.22947
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2010 03:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB 0447799
- Alfred P. Sloan fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!