Xue Xu, Wei Yang, and Yan Li contributed equally to this work.
Dynamic communication between androgen and coactivator: Mutually induced conformational perturbations in androgen receptor ligand-binding domain
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1154–1171, April 2011
How to Cite
Xu, X., Yang, W., Wang, X., Li, Y., Wang, Y. and Ai, C. (2011), Dynamic communication between androgen and coactivator: Mutually induced conformational perturbations in androgen receptor ligand-binding domain. Proteins, 79: 1154–1171. doi: 10.1002/prot.22951
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10801025
- The Fund of Northwest A & F University; The research is supported by high-performance computing platform of Northwest A & F University.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!