Crystal structure and substrate-binding mode of cellulase 12A from Thermotoga maritima
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1193–1204, April 2011
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-S., Ko, T.-P., Wu, T.-H., Ma, Y., Huang, C.-H., Lai, H.-L., Wang, A. H.-J., Liu, J.-R. and Guo, R.-T. (2011), Crystal structure and substrate-binding mode of cellulase 12A from Thermotoga maritima. Proteins, 79: 1193–1204. doi: 10.1002/prot.22953
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2010 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 98-2313-B002-033-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!