Crystal structure and substrate-binding mode of cellulase 12A from Thermotoga maritima
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1193–1204, April 2011
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-S., Ko, T.-P., Wu, T.-H., Ma, Y., Huang, C.-H., Lai, H.-L., Wang, A. H.-J., Liu, J.-R. and Guo, R.-T. (2011), Crystal structure and substrate-binding mode of cellulase 12A from Thermotoga maritima. Proteins, 79: 1193–1204. doi: 10.1002/prot.22953
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2010 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 98-2313-B002-033-MY3
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.