Structural and functional analysis of the Lmo2642 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase from Listeria monocytogenes
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1205–1214, April 2011
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-G., Jeong, J.-H., Ha, N.-C. and Kim, K.-J. (2011), Structural and functional analysis of the Lmo2642 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase from Listeria monocytogenes. Proteins, 79: 1205–1214. doi: 10.1002/prot.22954
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2010 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- 21C Frontier Microbial Genomics and Application Center Program; Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST)
- The National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government(MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009093479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!