Solution structure of MTH1821, a putative structure homologue to RNA polymerase α subunit from Methanobacterium thermoautotrophicum
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1347–1351, April 2011
How to Cite
Ko, S., Kim, H., Yun, J., Yee, A., Arrowsmith, C. H., Cheong, C. and Lee, W. (2011), Solution structure of MTH1821, a putative structure homologue to RNA polymerase α subunit from Methanobacterium thermoautotrophicum. Proteins, 79: 1347–1351. doi: 10.1002/prot.22956
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2010 03:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- National Research Foundation/Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: R01-2007-000-10161-0
- Brain Korea 21(BK21) program, Korea Basic Science Institute, Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Korea (Bio-MR research program and the Basic Science Research Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!