Crystal structure of a bacterial phosphoglucomutase, an enzyme involved in the virulence of multiple human pathogens
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1215–1229, April 2011
How to Cite
Mehra-Chaudhary, R., Mick, J., Tanner, J. J., Henzl, M. T. and Beamer, L. J. (2011), Crystal structure of a bacterial phosphoglucomutase, an enzyme involved in the virulence of multiple human pathogens. Proteins, 79: 1215–1229. doi: 10.1002/prot.22957
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 04:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0918389
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-05CH11231, W-31-109-ENG-38
- National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: RR-15301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!