Is there nascent structure in the intrinsically disordered region of troponin I?
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1240–1250, April 2011
How to Cite
Julien, O., Mercier, P., Allen, C. N., Fisette, O., Ramos, C. H. I., Lagüe, P., Blumenschein, T. M. A. and Sykes, B. D. (2011), Is there nascent structure in the intrinsically disordered region of troponin I?. Proteins, 79: 1240–1250. doi: 10.1002/prot.22959
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- The Wolfson Foundation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- The Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR) (Dr. Lionel E. McLeod Health Research Scholarship)
- CIHR (Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!