Topology-based modeling of intrinsically disordered proteins: Balancing intrinsic folding and intermolecular interactions
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1251–1266, April 2011
How to Cite
Ganguly, D. and Chen, J. (2011), Topology-based modeling of intrinsically disordered proteins: Balancing intrinsic folding and intermolecular interactions. Proteins, 79: 1251–1266. doi: 10.1002/prot.22960
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2010
- NSF CAREER Award. Grant Number: MCB 0952514
- Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: 10-008-J
- Terry C. Johnson Center for Basic Cancer Research (Innovative Research Award)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.