Specificity and cooperativity at β-lactamase position 104 in TEM-1/BLIP and SHV-1/BLIP interactions
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1267–1276, April 2011
How to Cite
Hanes, M. S., Reynolds, K. A., McNamara, C., Ghosh, P., Bonomo, R. A., Kirsch, J. F. and Handel, T. M. (2011), Specificity and cooperativity at β-lactamase position 104 in TEM-1/BLIP and SHV-1/BLIP interactions. Proteins, 79: 1267–1276. doi: 10.1002/prot.22961
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: 0344749
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program. Grant Number: VISN 10 GRECC
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 1R01 A1063517-01
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM35393.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!