Identification of CCR2-binding features in Cytl1 by a CCL2-like chemokine model
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1277–1292, April 2011
How to Cite
Tomczak, A. and Pisabarro, M. T. (2011), Identification of CCR2-binding features in Cytl1 by a CCL2-like chemokine model. Proteins, 79: 1277–1292. doi: 10.1002/prot.22963
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
- German Research Council. Grant Number: SFB-TRR 67
- Klaus Tschira Stiftung gGmbH
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.