The evolution and evolutionary consequences of marginal thermostability in proteins
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1396–1407, May 2011
How to Cite
Goldstein, R. A. (2011), The evolution and evolutionary consequences of marginal thermostability in proteins. Proteins, 79: 1396–1407. doi: 10.1002/prot.22964
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- Medical Research Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!