Structural basis for a ribofuranosyl binding protein: Insights into the furanose specific transport
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1352–1357, April 2011
How to Cite
Bagaria, A., Kumaran, D., Burley, S. K. and Swaminathan, S. (2011), Structural basis for a ribofuranosyl binding protein: Insights into the furanose specific transport. Proteins, 79: 1352–1357. doi: 10.1002/prot.22965
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- The National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM074945, DEAC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!